On April 3, 2013 AVTware gave birth to vtAlpha v2.7.
Additional characteristics of this brand new vtAlpha family member:
- Support for legacy storage types (MSCP, DSSI, IDE and RAID).
- Network File Storage (NFS) included. Interesting for “on the fly” off-host backups.
- vtAlpha full system partition backup and restore.
- Email alerts to notify system management of critical issues.
- Virtual PBXDA (Serial Line Adapter) enhancements.
- Full VMware Vmotion support (migrate a running OpenVMS/Tru64 system from one host to another)
- Various improvements in the management tool.
With this new version vtAlpha shows its constant growth in functionality, again including many requests we receive from our customers.
We encourage you to keep us on the edge, improving the product by telling our local representatives about your desires and requirements for vtAlpha.