Release 2.11 offers the following new features:
- Virtual Fibre Channel Adapters allow the sharing of physical Fibre Channel adapters in the Host computer. Virtual Zoning supported.
- vtAlpha/vtVAX installable and bootable from SAN, allows diskless host systems.
- Support of the EI1000 Gigabit Ethernet adapter in vtAlpha.
- Asian Character Support for virtual AlphaStations (Chinese, Japanese, Korean fonts).
- Management of network License Servers added to the vtMonitor management tool.
- Dynamic volume expansion added to the management interface.
Contact us for more information about these new features.
Please follow and like us: